A STUDY ONImpact of E-COMMERCE with special references to“A Study of women’s online purchasing behaviour”(Flipkart)
- Marketing focuses on the satisfaction of customer needs, wants and requirements.
- The philosophy of marketing needs to be owned by everyone from within the organization.
- Future needs have to be identified and anticipated.
- There is normally a focus upon profitability, especially in the corporate sector. However, as public sector organizations and not-for-profit organizations adopt the concept of marketing, this need not always be the case.
- In this context, I selected the title “A DELIBERATION ON HOW DISCOUT RATES EFFECT EMPTOR’S BUYING COMPORTMENT” as my DELIBERATION in order to get the practical knowledge regarding marketing concept. In addition to understand the ground reality of any business irrespective of the field the practical knowledge of marketing is essential. The study is all about hoe customer buying behavior affected by the discount rates.
- This study mainly focuses on the awareness among the society about E-commerce websites
- There is also need to analysis of women’s behaviour in online on the basis of age group of users, maximum number of products purchased.
- To know the number of users in the online either women or men
- To know the method of payment, which is more i.e., like credit card, debit card, net banking, online payment, wallet, cash on delivery etc..,