Download the most easy and simple resume format for B.Sc Computer science experience and you can download free resumes regarding all stream of Educations.
Y U R NAMEMob no: +91- 9XXXXXXX
Email id: Youremail@gmail.com
Career Objective:To be part of an Organization/Institution where I can inculcate my knowledge in an innovative manner and improve my learning part which will give me an opportunity to achieve the goals of the organization.
|Master Of Business |
Management) -- Correspondence
|Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)||XYZ College For Women, Chennai||2012-2015||83%|
|HSC||XYZ Secondary School,,Chennai||2011-2012||80%|
|SSLC||XYZ School, Chennai||2009-2010||CGPA,7.6|
WORK EXPERIENCE:DNS International – Private Limited From August 2015 to December 2015
• Basic knowledge about banking domain.
• Experienced as an Executive under financial department, and involved in multiple cash transactions.
• Involved in team meetings and presented an overview of my deliverables to the manager.
Queen Software Solutions From 2015 December till date
• Experienced as a software tester in Bank of America financial project.
• Selected for a team who can present the Company’s profile, achievements and other quality processes integration of project deliverables at the time of Clients visit.
• Handled classroom sessions for freshers on basic topics related to Computer Science.
• Conducted Soft skill communication sessions to the employees.
• Experienced as a trainer on all basic information’s and other general topics.
• Presented PPT on few general topics to the team and got appreciated for the effort.
Key Skills:• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Effective and strong Communication skill
• Using effective tools to bring out the best of mine
• Collect all necessary materials, consolidate, document and output the deliverables qualitatively to the clients.
Extracurricular activities and achievements:• Involved in internship program for a month in Bharat Bank as an Executive and handled all the day to day transaction processes.
• Proactively conducted couple of seminars and got appreciated by the Department for an excellent ability of teaching.
• Attended couple of volunteer services for the single teacher school (In a Village) and conducted classes on all the basic subjects for students of different age groups
• Attended a voluntary service from scope international as a part of interaction among the kids and to train them and engage them for the day.
• Actively participated in an inter-college competition where gave speech on “Is Life based on Wealth or Knowledge?”
• Well presented on topic “Women’s Safety” and got appreciation from head of the department for an effective communication.
• Participated in English skit conducted by college cultural and got awarded.
• Being the team member of Blood Donation Campaign donated blood in Lion’s Blood Bank and got certified.
Hindi (reading and writing)
Personal Dossier:Father Name:
Hobbies: Chanting slogans, reading books, watching cartoons and interacting with kids.
Address:D.NO. 82-14, City corner, Banglore.