Black and White resumes are out-dated and it is boring to read for them. Employers don’t get interested in seeing a black and white resume because they see that day in and day out and their work becomes monotonous.
Currently more competition in job industry so you want get first impression from potential employer/Recruiter your resume should be professional & in attractive way. It is important because you have only 15 seconds to impress the recruiter. Your format must be clear and guide the recruiter through your Resume/CV.
There are several basic types of resumes used to apply for job openings. Before you spend time writing up all the details around each position you’ve had, you should decide what style of resume to use, as that can affect how you describe, organize, and list your experience, education, skills, qualifications, and other credentials for employment.
Boost your career with one click:
- Easily get notice to potential employer
- Make first impression with professional resume format
- Get in word format & Editable format as you like
- Bring professional look to your resume content
- Applicant tracking software (ATS) friendly template
- Professional Resume Templates
Resume Format 1:
|Resume Page 1|
|Resume Page 2|