Dynamic and best structured Business Analyst Resume Examples is here to download in word format. Learn how to design a perfect Business Analyst Job Description Resume to get your dream job. Your Business Analyst CV Serves as a snapshot and first impression about your skills and qualifications for recruiters. Visit some more examples and templates of Business Analyst based on skills and experience.
BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT RESUME
BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Senior Software Developer and Business Analyst, with expertise in improving business decision making by navigating, automating and developing reporting applications for Finance, Online payments, Merchant Services and Sales systems. Established history of achieving goals through insightful listening, working as a problem solver, active team member and a recognized team lead. Consistently ranked in top quartile on performance reviews
Business Intelligence Tools: Brio6 (Hyperion Desktop), Business Objects, Micro strategy 7.5.3, Informatica Power Analyzer, SalesForce.Com
Database Tools: Oracle 8i/9i, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Sybase 10, T-SQL, Teradata/BTEQ
Languages/Scripting: Perl, Shell Script, C, Pascal, COBOL
Other Tools: Clear Case, CVS, Essbase Manager, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Informatics PowerCenter6.2
Operating Systems: Solaris, UNIX, Windows
ABC Inc, 20XX – Present
Finance Business Analyst Consultant
· Manage accounting activities related to revenue recognition and revenue assurance processes.
· Ensure revenue transfer activities comply with SOX requirements and Corporate Revenue Policies.
· Monitor, approve, and provide reporting on financial transactions.
XYZ Soft, 20XX – 20XX
· Assisted in the implementation of a automated time keeping system including proof of concept, training development, and change management.
· Provided assistance in the Pre-Audit of financial information for SEC compliance
ABC Inc. 20XX – 20XX
Senior Business Analyst
· Strategic development of business solutions.
· Evaluated and documented business requirements.
· Created and documented process descriptions and process flows as well as robust use cases.
· Conducted extensive research to establish and document industry-wide best practices with respect to tools and procedures are used.
· Performed gap analyses of CORE requirements and new product development initiatives.
· Participated in strategy sessions with senior members of the Management, to assess current product functionality and establish the extent of a development effort to create new solutions.
University of New York – 20XX Training in SalesForce.Com