A STUDY ON
“MARKETING STRATEGY ON MILKY BAR CHOCOLATE ”
(WITH REFERENCE TO MILKY BAR COCOLET)
Value for the product and services refers to the quality of product and services offered to the customers. Several surrounding features can be directly influenced by channel members, such as customer service, delivery, and availability. Consequently, a channel partner involves a value analysis in the same way customers make purchase decisions. This area becomes the most important from the company as well as customer point of view. This helps the company to know better their customers and provide them with what they are expecting.
- To study the customer perception about the Milky Bar Chocolate.
- To determine the consumer buying behavior with respect to Milky Bar Chocolate.
- To know the customer perception towards the price of the Milky Bar Chocolate.
- To know there influence of advertising on buying behavior of customers towards Milky Bar Chocolate .
- To identify the level of marketing strategy toward Milky Bar Chocolate.
- The study was confined to limited consumers only
- The duration of the study was restricted for 8 weeks only, which is not sufficient to study the entire consumer in the market.
- The analysis cannot be straight away used in decision making, as simple is very small when compared to the total consumers in the market.
- The present study deals with Milky bar chocolate brand.