There are two type of data source:
- Primary data
- Secondary data
Secondary data :
- SURVEY METHOD:-
Sampling unit: - Here we define what is to be surveyed i.e. the target population that will be sampled. In our case the journal public in cities & towns come under the sampling unit.
Sample size: - Large sample give more reliable results. In our study 100 customers were surveyed in NABHA.
Sampling Procedure: - area sampling is using because it is not practically possible to visit all places of India therefore NABHA chosen for survey.
COLLECTION OF THE INFORMATION
- Which model is best ?
- Why do you prefer Nokia or Samsung?
- Which provide you better touch?
- Which among has more features?
- Are you satisfied with price of Nokia or Samsung?
- Which among these provide you better after sale service?
- What will be more preferred in Nokia LUMIA 800 than Samsung NOTE?
- Which provide good battery back-up?
- Which provide more accessories with it?
- Which would you prefer for business point of view?
- Which among these have more models & designs?
- Which gives better camera clarity?
- Which gives more GPRS speed?
- Which cell companies have better sound quality?
- Which company provides best Dual sim cell phones?
- Which companies provide better 4G/Wi-Fi services?
- Which mobile is comfort carrying?
- Which company provides a more models with touch screen & keypad?
- Which company provides better flap cell phones?
- Which company provides more Service sale counter nearby?
- Which companies have a more cell memory storage?
- Which companies have technical maintenance & additional (like long life)?
- Which are the reasons for using the NOKIA LUMIA 800 or SAMSUNG NOTE?
- Why you like brand you choose above?
- What kind of model you prefer?