This Excellent resume is regarding Best professional Accounts Head.And samples of Junior Accountants, Senior Accountants, Accounting Executive, Accounts Assistant, Junior Associative, Senior Associative, Marketing Managers Resumes, Finance Manager, Marketing Executives, Finance Executives, , Management Trainee, Sales Executive, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, HR Resumes, Finance Analyst, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounts Officer, Marketing Executive, Management Associate, Junior analyst, Senior analyst, Business analyst.
“#82-14-49/1, 4th Cross street,
Koyambedu, Near SVS High School,
Mobile: +91 9XXXXXXXXX
CAREER OBJECTIVE:To give valuable service to a competitive and goal oriented team in a company that provides scope for acquiring a reputed position in the field of finance, through value addition, performance, commitment and effective teamwork.
- Maintain Tally 9 ERP and Saral TDS
- Verification of Sales Bills, Purchase Bills with Book Register & E-Sugam Register.
- Monthly Sales Register, Purchase Register, Debit Notes, and Credit Notes uploading in Department Website.
- Making Payment to vendor on Due Date.
- Collecting Transport Bills against Invoice & Make Payment.
- Assisting Management Information System (MIS) Reporting.
- Monthly review on Bank statement and preparing Bank reconciliation statement.
- Reconciliation of Creditors & Debtors.
- Preparation statement of monthly outstanding payable & receivables.
- Preparation of Various Reports to Managers,
- Preparing outstanding Forms list (Form-C,F,I & H) & follow-ups
- Preparing Consignment Stock statement
- Preparing QIS and submitting to Bank.
- Coordinating GST Return & File GSTR3B Form,
- Preparing details for Issuance of Statutory Forms (Form-C & F), Excise return,
- TDS amount calculate, Making Payment & filling return in saral, Service Tax calculation & making online Payment (GAR-7) and Sales tax return.
- Accounting all Expenses Entries & Maintain Petty Cash Expenditures,
- Preparing Documents for Sales Tax Assessment & Income Tax Scrutiny
- Assisting internal & final audit with Queries. Reconciliation 26 AS (TDS)
- Preparing Import Document and Cargo Clearing procedure of payment for goods Import outside India.
- Preparing Buyers Credit Documents for payment for imports.
- Preparing of L/C documents and L/C discounting procedure.
Previous Company : DNS Services– Chennai (September - 2008 – March 2009)
Role : Accountant Assistant
- Maintain Tally 9 ERP
- Preparation of Sales and Purchase invoices
- Raising Debit Notes and Credit Notes.
- Receipt and Payment entries.
- Cheque Preparation.
- Preparing Purchase Order.
|Course||Institution||University / Board||Year of Completion||Percentage(%)|
|ICMAI Inter||Institute of Cost Accountants of India||Pursuing||Pursuing||-|
|M.Com||Madras State Open University (MSOU)||Madras State Open University (KSOU)||2013||68%|
|B.Com||Aksheyaa College of Commerce & Management||Anna University|| |
|PUC||DMS PU College, Chennai|| |
MadrasP U E BOARD
G.A. High School Bangalore
Karnataka State Board of Secondary Education,Karnataka
Platform : Windows 7,8 & 10
Application : MS-Office, Google Drive, One Drive, Nudi
Accounting Software : Tally ERP 9, Saral-TDS, Excise Udyog
Advance Excel : Advance Filter, Grouping, Pivot Table, Lookup etc..
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : English, Hindi, Kannada & Tamil
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.